YouTube or na



YouTube is a platform where you can listen and see videos and also, you can upload videos too in your channel. YouTube have a function for subscribe to the channel of others persons and you can see them updates in your home site of the page. And the most great part is that you can give like or dislike in any video that interesting or not you

In a common day, I usually join in a lot of website, but I always have in my computer an open tab with YouTube… For me, this website is one of the most incredible in the internet because this contains a lot of videos. When I’m studying for a test or when I’m doing a written report I can listen music from YouTube, when I’m bored I can search videos of my favorite singers of trap, like “el  conejo malo” or “ozuna”… If I’m not okay I can laugh a lot with the videos of “sí te ríes pierdes” or any kind of funny video. Sometimes, when I’m stay with my friends we see some scary video of “dross”. What happen when I want to cook some cake? Well, I can find a visual way for do it in this website.

With my little brother we are recurring users from YouTube, sometimes, my little brother have to read a book because his have a test in the next day and, maybe you can imagine that situation: he listen the audiobook from YouTube. Other times, he is uploading a video for his channel… Yes, he had a channel in YouTube, he is like a “little blogger” or “Youtuber”, whatever you want to call it… the thing is that I’m his bigger fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfaul5VDvtc

Comments

Popular Posts