A time to recognize me


All the time we are interacting with other persons: a simple change of looks, a “hello”, clashes between bodies, etc. Every time we are in contact with other entity, but are this contact a result of ourselves? Maybe these questions have a philosopher character and I’m not pretending that we can find the answer for this, the reason is just for explain this point of view.

In the last two month, I had the time to think about the way of our interactions. This phenomenon, the idea of gender and love, the shape of grows in community and our relations with men and women could be an imposition of the society.

My personal conception of me, like a woman; are in constant change, and the way I walk in the world it’s more careful. In the beginning of this process, I recognized a lot of oppressions of the patriarchy to minorities like indigenous peoples, animals, afrodescendants, women, etc.  I have to admit at that time, I had a lot of scare from all the men, included my own father and my boyfriend. But the relations with others woman allowed me to find in myself the strength to think and clarify my mind. Sorority to all of us.

Comments

  1. is very difficult talk about our feelings, thaks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like very much your conception about this topic. I agree with you, we must change and eliminate the patriarchal oppressions in every way. I hope to have more knowledge and help things to change. Regards Vane!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that you talk about of how the patriarchy hit other minorities! you're post is amazing and you're so strong!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts