Master degree

Today, the commodification of education is one of the most important points in the political agenda. A few years ago, in the government of Michelle Bachelet, the state had for the first time the responsibility of pay the tariff of the career for all the students that could receive  the help of “gratuidad”, but this was just a small fit in the area of the higher education. Currently, there exist a lot of students (and families) that have to get into debt for pay their own career because they don’t have access for have a scholarship or any economic help from the state.

In my own opinion, today the intellectual capital is one of the steps for have a life without pressure, but this step is very expensive, don’t you think so?


I hope that, when I can finish my career, I could take a master’s degree in economy or in management and public policies; because in this moment these two areas are focus of importance for me. I can explain this because I have the idea that I want to be a sociologist that may understand the shapes of how this country moves and help in the way for expand the tracks for the people that want to study in the higher education. At this moment, I don’t know in where I should to take a master degree, maybe I should take bout in the Universidad de Chile, but if I could have the resource, obviously I will take it in Europe, especially in Spain.

Comments

  1. OMG, our interests are similar. I hope we can achieve our goals and we are very good professionals.
    regards my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. your social-political intentions inspired me¡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts