Some place in the world


Hi everyone!
First at all, I was spending a lot of time without writing, so let’s begin again!
Let me tell you about a special place that I would like to visit. If I could travel to anyplace, I will choose Bolivia, specifically the salar of uyuni. Maybe you’re asking why I choose Bolivia, the reason is because I think that this country and obviously the salar, can give me the most beautiful experience, just imagine that after a rainy day you can feel like if you have been in the sky, because the sky reflected in the wet ground.
In my personal opinion, Bolivia is one of the countries in Latin-American with the most beautiful and the better conservation of his culture. One of my interesting is related to study the culture of the Bolivian people, specifically of the people that live in the rural zones; I would like to learn about their organization, their vision of the Chilean people and the way of the children grow up in this environment.
I believe that one day, we, as Chileans, could learn that they (Bolivian people) are our friends, our brothers and sisters and not an enemy, the ground is just ground.

There is the end, reed me in the next post!
Bye, bye!
✌✌✌

Comments

  1. hi ! vanessa! I agree with you, bolivia is a contry with a beautiful conservation of his culture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello vianessa! I love your description of Bolivia, i wait visit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I met Bolivia's cities in two differents travels and i really love this contry too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!!! First, congratulations. Your opinion about Bolivia is fantastic. I believe that Bolivia is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. I am very like its culture, is amazing!!!!. Regards my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your writing is quite good as much as Salar de Uyuni!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts