Pets๐Ÿค๐Ÿผ๐Ÿง๐Ÿฉ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿ 


All my life I lived in a building and in some places like this, there no accepted pets in the condominium. I’m not really sure about the reason of this prohibition, but I think that the reason is because we decide to live in community with others person, so the waste and smells of the pets it could be a difficult for some person, or maybe is just a measure for keep clean the environment.

If I could have a pet, I would not waste my opportunity and I would adopt a dog, because I love the dogs, I think that these animals can make you happy in seconds; they are like little’s baby’s that you should teach and love.  They are so adorable, so affectionate and lovely. But wait, the best part of this animals is that they love to play with you, they love when you comes arrived in your house, they exited when looks at you.

 I think that when someone have a pet, the animal it becomes in one more of the family and to give a lots of emotion for all.

I think too that bears are adorable animals, but is more difficult to care and dangerous, so at this moment, I prefer dogs.
๐Ÿถ

Comments

  1. Exact, the dogs are very active and they can help when you have a problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! vanesa!!, i agree with you the pets are one more in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes people don't care about their neighbours when you live in community and leave their pets barking all day long and that's not good for the community

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Vannesa, Is very sad that pets are not legal in your community. I also love dogs, are fabolous. They are the best and the most faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true! animals can make us happy in seconds

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute <3 i love pets too, they are really good friends

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts