like sociology


Let me tell you something about me…

Well, until today I’m studying Sociology, I’m in the second year of the career, but in the beginning, when I was a child, I’ll never been thinking about it. Like any child, I played to be doctor, professor, chef, mechanic (yes, although you think this is unusual)… when my little brother born, we played a lot of games that included roles. I think that this family experience gives me the tools for be the person that I am today.

When I was a little girl, my dream was to be a doctor, but when I grew up I enrolled in a scout group and in this space I found in myself new capacities related with the organization and relation with others, so, I started to thinking about the professional life of a doctor and it doesn’t like me, because I wanted to be someone that could give to other person tools and solutions for trouble of the social structure, like deficient public policies, migration and child problems.

Like any student that does the PSU, I was really nervous about the result, so mi first option was sociology and the second was public administration. In my own experience the university it comes like another house, because I spend a lot of time in this place jaja it’s a joke, I found really good friends that accompany me.

In the future, I really hope that I can work with persons in difficult situation, but also I would like keep studying about gender, migration and isolated communities.


じじ😉😉😉💝

Comments

  1. I also was scout !!! is a very good place to learn some things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fortunately your decision was good!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts