Computer games: the transformation


If you ask to your parents about their childhood and about the games that they played, it is probable that answer could be video games. The video games it’s considerate one of the most important trend on the 90. Pac-man, Tetris and super Mario Bros there are just a few names of the most popular games in that decade that it´s is actually present. Who never play Tetris? There exists someone that doesn’t know what Pac-man is?

Nowadays, the new technology’s and the incorporation of internet on the daily life, anyone can play games, but not just a simple games, you can play games about cars, about war, about animals, about anything you want. You don’t find any game to play? There no exists the perfect game to you? Don’t problem my friend, you can create your own game with your own rules, but let me tell you that it is not an easy job; you need to have a lot of knowledge about computer systems.

With the creation of new technological devices like the phone, the tablet and notebooks, you can install the game that you want and take it anywhere, play in any place and play with your friends (if you don’t have friends, don’t worry about that, the video games can be the solution).


In my personal opinion I don’t believe that the video games are an interesting thing, because you can play in the outside and it could be so much funny. Well, I don’t have so much time to play, the semester in the university, the few hours of sleep, the epistemology task and other things, “eat my time”, but if you see me and you want to game, please, don’t ask me if I want to play… jajaj is just a joke, take it easy. 
πŸ’•πŸ’–

Comments

Popular Posts