Remember in a second

I can tell you that at least four or three years ago, I found in myself the passion for the photography, I remember that I felt the magic of save moments in just in a few seconds, so I can tell you that my favorite technological device is the camera, because I think that just a simple photography can have a lot of feelings inside, can mean a lot of things. When I have a photo between my hands I can feel inside of my all the feelings that I had in that moment when the photo was taken.I remember that when I was in high school, at 15 years old, my dad gives me my first semi-professional camera, so it was from that moment that I begin to take photography, but now I feel that I can´t found the time to use it, besides I use it when I go in a travel. I guess my life without my camera would be more bored.


Comments

  1. Oh Vanessa! That's amazing! I feel the same as you, one picture can engrave a lot of feelings. One day we could take pictures together inside the university, i would love to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts